Lavender Chamomile Tea
- While the chamomile tea has been around for centuries, lavender is still mostly appreciated for aromatherapy and has lately caught up on by herbal tea lovers. Though lavender tea may feel a bit stronger in taste but it is actually a delicate, lightly sweet and relaxing brew and blends perfect with tasteful soft notes of chamomile.
- Chamomile & Lavender flowers have unique soothing aroma. The tea is enjoyed as a caffeine-free alternative to green tea for Its antioxidant Immunity enhancing benefits, it also makes you sleep better and stress free. Naturally Caffeine Free
- Chamomile flowers are grown organically in Uttarakhand. Flowers are sun dried and packed in air tight container.
- Upto ~40 Cups can be made in a pack / Loose Blend is packed in Reusable Glass Jar / Net Content Weight 60 Grams
- 100% Biodegradable Organic & Plastic Free product packaging. Country of origin - India
- About Us: We are a Startup named Nature Class Enterprises having a brand name "Bouquet Garni : A Tale Of Herbs". We create delicious blends which can be taken as a hot beverage or a cold beverage. We use ingredients sourced only from himalayan region and strictly organic produce from some other areas in India.
Relish the floral bliss of this exotic combination and relax every Evening When two calming herbs integrate into a heavenly brew, the result can only be a soothing, well-balanced cup of tea.
You will actually get a delicious tea with numerous health benefits. Antiviral: Studies showed that both chamomile and lavender may have an antiviral activity.Antioxidant: Both chamomile and lavender have anti oxidative properties and may help boost the immune system.
Soothing the stomach: Both chamomile and lavender do assist with stomach problems as well as in digestion. Research showed that chamomile also relaxes the stomach muscles. Benefits for the skin: Lavender Chamomile Tea may help with aging and keeping the skin healthy by fighting free radicals.Tea alone cannot replace nutritious diet, exercise and prescribed medications to maintain your health in perfect conditions.
This is for informational purposes only. It’s not intended to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In case of any serious medical condition or allergy, never use teas or herbs without seeking professional medical advice.
No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, colors, stabilizers or excipients
12 Months from date of packaging
Return & Refund Policy
Items delivered will not returned.
Cool & dry place
How to prepare?
Step 1- Boil a cup of water.
Step 2- Place 2 teaspoon of Chamomile Flowers in the boiling water.
Step 3- Cover & Steep for 5 minutes
Strain in your favourite Cup & Enjoy!!
Optional Condiment – Honey
Packed in air tight glass jar
Plastic usage in packaging
Less than 2%